Benefits of Micellar Water
Hello baes, It’s your girl Zainab. Before we start I would like to thank you all for having a look at my first article on the super helpful and informative blog.
I am basically going to talk about micellar water. Chances are by now you have heard of it. One of the most preferred facial cleansers that gained huge popularity among French people in their daily skincare routine.
Below you will find different ways to use micellar water in your daily skincare routine.
1. HAND SANITIZER
Micellar water can simply be used as your daily hand sanitizer. Just pour a few drops of micellar water and rub your hands – no rinsing required. You can use it at any time and anywhere as it is nonsticky and won’t let your hands dry out.
2. CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES
One of the best possible benefits of micellar water is in the cleaning of your makeup brushes. Micellar water can be used to easily clean the makeup brushes.
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of micellar water into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles and squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel to reshape the brush head.
3. REFRESH YOUR EYES
Great remedy for tired eyes. To refresh your eyes follow these simple steps
- Place two cotton rounds in a small bowl and wet them with Micellar Water.
- Put them in the refrigerator for five minutes, then fold them in half and gently place under the eye.
- After a few minutes, your eyes will feel refreshed with a brighter look.
4. HYDRATE SKINS
Micellar Water is the perfect refresher on the go. You can use it anytime or anywhere as you like. You can use it while working out in the gym to give yourself a refreshing feel. Handy for a super speed cleanup post workout. Micellar Water can be used as a remedy to help clear dark circles.
Also, Check Out: