Best Home Remedies for Black Lips in 2019 March:
In this article, we look at some causes of black spots on the lips. We also discuss Best Home Remedies for Black Lips in 2019 so Possible reasons for dark lips are – Smoking, High caffeine intake, prolonged exposure to the Sun and heavy use of Lipsticks and
We all know that Rosy lips are no doubt appealing and seductive for both women and men. Pink lips can definitely enhance the beauty and Luscious pink lips are highly desirable by women these days. so you can use lemon juice, coconut oil, olive oil, rose water, honey, sugar, cucumber, apple cider vinegar, almonds oil, almond milk etc to get rid of dark skin from your lips.
Best Home Remedies for Black Lips in 2019
1. Sugar scrub – you can simply mix some sugar with cold cream and use it to scrub your lips gently before going to bed.Take 3 spoons of sugar and 2 spoons of butter and rub the mixture for 2 to 3 times a week or you can use Oriflame’s milk and honey Sugar Scrub.
2. Turmeric scrub – Make a thick paste by mixing milk with turmeric powder. Apply a bit of the turmeric paste on all over your lips and let it remain there for not more than 2-3 minutes. Exfoliate your lips again gently with the soft tooth brush. You should do it lightly for 2-3 minutes, so that you do not scrape off healthy cells.
3. Lemon juice – Squeeze a lemon and massage its fresh juice over your lips. You can apply this home remedy every night before you sleep.
4. Honey – you can use honey or tea bags to increase the moisture to your lips, which is a traditional and regularly method that is used by many women. Apply honey on all over your lips every night, let it dry and remain there overnight.
5. Olive oil – you can apply olive oil over your lips on a regular basis. Take a drop of two of olive oil and apply it on your lips with your finger. Scrub olive oil onto your lips before you sleep at night.
Also Check Out Here:
- Top 5 Best Way to Lose Weight in Two Weeks 2019
- Top 5 Best Night Cream for Oily Skin in 2019
- DIY: Top 5 homemade lip gloss in 2019